Welcome to Las Vegas!
We’ll be holding our conference and all official events at the famous Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, right on the famous Las Vegas Strip!
As one of the most iconic and historic resorts on the Las Vegas strip, the Flamingo is home to shows, shopping, a large selection of tropical bars and restaurants – including Bugsy & Myers, a vintage steak house that celebrates the history of Las Vegas as well as the world’s largest observation wheel, The High Roller. But probably most uniquely, the Flamingo boasts a 15-acre wildlife habitat featuring – you guessed it – flamingos!
Benefits of Booking in LDA’s Conference Block:
- The block is structured so all of our reserved rooms are guaranteed to be in the conference center tower, allowing guests to take an elevator to the conference area without walking through the casino.
- All conference activities will take place at the Flamingo.
- All rooms in LDA’s block have been recently renovated.
- The first 300 rooms reserved will receive a voucher for one complimentary High Roller Ticket (the High Roller Observation Wheel that gives you a one-of-a-kind view of the Las Vegas strip from as high as 550 feet).
- Las Vegas is a big conference city, and people are often bumped to other hotels because of overbooking. LDA cannot help attendees with any reservations made outside of our conference block.
- If you book by December 31, 2022, you will be entered into a drawing for complimentary show tickets or a complimentary spa treatment during the conference.
Flying into Las Vegas
Harry Reid International Airport (formerly McCarren International Airport) is only 3 miles from the Flamingo Las Vegas Hotel & Casino and takes about 15 minutes.
Getting Around Las Vegas
Transportation is key here in Las Vegas. Whether you’re coming from the airport to the Flamingo or heading out for a night on the town, you’ve got plenty of options.